- Affordable Benefit Options
Affordable Benefit Options is an affiliation of several Insurance Agents in Colorado. We
spend hundreds of hours each year researching all the insurance companies that do business
in Colorado. We select a few of the TOP Rated companies to place our clients with. We want
to make sure that you get the best value for your money.
Over the years we have seen premiums escalate while benefits have decreased. Many of the
insurance companies we placed clients with ceased doing business in this state. Several
others became so selective that is was difficult if not impossible the place a client who
had more than a common cold in their medical history.
We started researching other options that would allow our clients to obtain and afford the
medical care they desperately needed. We began looking at non insurance options for help.
The majority of those we investigated turned out to provide little more than small
discounts on Prescription Drugs, Dental and Chiropractic.
16748-C E. Smoky Hill Rd. #243
Aurora, CO 80015
E-mail: ray at aboptions.com
- Applied Financial Strategies
Applied Financial Strategies, Inc. is an online e-insurance agency, meeting the specific
health insurance needs of small businesses and individuals. As your health insurance
partner, AFS combines the convenience of providing customers personal health insurance
quotes, coverage information, and the personal attention of a licensed health insurance
- Health Insurance - Request a quote, check out our discount and international plans
- Dental Insurance - Family, Students, and Seniors
- Life Insurance - Term, Whole Life, Special Risk, or request a quote
Delta CO 81416
Tel: (866) 550-6900
E-mail: info at insurancechoices.net
- Colorado Health Insurance
Hi, We're your health insurance brokers. We're here to help guide you through your
numerous health insurance choices. We work with all of the Major Carriers and can help you
get the best combination of premium and coverage (our services are free). We pioneered
Instant Individual / Family Quotes and Instant Business / Group Quotes since 1996.
Business Group or Self Employed Insurance
- Health Insurance for Business Owners/Employees & Families.
- One Person Businesses are OK.
- May be Guaranteed Issue.
Individual / Family Insurance
- Health Insurance for You.
- Individual Insurance for your Family.
- Instant Comparison Quotes. Full Service.
- Medicare Supplements for those 65 and over.
- Some disabled people will qualify.
2755 S. Locust, Suite 213
Denver, CO 80222
Tel (303) 782-0123
Fax (303) 782-0804
E-mail: Michelle at Coloradohealth.com
Health Insurance Brokers
Colorado Health Insurance Brokers is the #1
resource for instant quotes and side by side comparisons of the most
popular plans from Colorado's top health insurance companies.
6733 Coors St, 80004, Arvada, USA
merickson at coloradohealthinsurancebrokers.com
- Colorado HSA/www.coloradohsa.net
Since January 1, 1997 (the first day the original MSA law took effect)
we've been helping Coloradoans understand, obtain and maintain their
Medical and Health Savings Accounts. We take great pride in the fact that
the vast majority of the "early adopters" who signed up for MSAs back in
the late nineties are still with us today. We hope our excellent customer
service has something to do with it, but there are other sound reasons for
our remarkable client retention rate.
North 1st Street
81501 Grand Junction
- Colorado Intergovernmental Risk Sharing
In the early 1980s, public entities faced an insurance crisis. Commercial insurance
carriers began excessively raising premiums for public entities, and even canceling public
entity policies, leaving many Colorado municipalities without adequate, affordable
In response to this crisis, the Colorado Intergovernmental Risk Sharing Agency (CIRSA) was
formed by Colorado public entities in 1982. By pooling resources to create CIRSA, public
entities throughout the state discovered they could obtain quality property and liability
coverages at a reasonable cost. As an added benefit, CIRSA members gained quality coverage
and levels of service that far exceeded any they had experienced before.
In 1988, CIRSA created a workers' compensation pool in an effort to provide additional
quality coverage and services to CIRSA members.
Since that time, CIRSA has grown into a highly effective and efficient organization that
remains steadfast to its mission - to provide quality services and coverages that give
Colorado municipalities and other public entities a unique advantage.
3665 Cherry Creek North Drive
Denver, Colorado 80209
Tel: (303) 757-5475
Fax (303) 757-8950
When you think of horses and insurance, you probably think of hurdles...
At Equisure, we pride ourselves on giving you a smooth ride.
Because we employ insurance people who are horse owners, competitors and equestrian
participants, we really know the industry inside and out. Our personal involvement means
our insurance solutions are up-to-date and will work for you. The unexpected in the horse
world can be costly, but we have put together affordable coverage for your peace of mind.
Equisure has more than 11 years' experience in the insurance field and we are proud to be
the "Official Insurance Provider to USA Equestrian Members" and its affiliates.
Why not make us your insurance provider?
3000 S Jamaica Court
Aurora, CO 80014-4601
Tel: (800) 752-2472
Fax: (303) 614-6967
- Goetz Insurors, Inc
Goetz Insurors, Inc. was founded in Fort Morgan, Colorado in 1952 by Louis G. Goetz. For
the past 50 years, we have continually provided insurance products to meet the wide
demands of our growing clientele.
In February 1992, Goetz Insurors, Inc. was named the national administrator of the equine
insurance program of USA Equestrian (formerly the American Horse Shows Association). This
appointment changed the scope of Goetz Insurors activities to a nationwide sales
perspective. We are currently licensed to do business in forty-two states.
PO Box 190
227 Main St
Fort Morgan CO 80701-0190
- Land Title Guarantee Company
Land Title Guarantee Company seeks to be the best title company in town as viewed by our
customers, employees, and competition.
Land Title is a customer oriented and profit motivated title and escrow company that
offers a quality product with excellent service and differentiates itself from its
competitors as the best-not the biggest. We are a company that does not over-react to
market conditions or competitor actions, nor are we strangled by cost control measures;
instead, we monitor critical expense areas to ensure bottom line success. We also pride
ourselves on our reliability, and we constantly strive to improve the quality of life for
our employees-our greatest asset.
We want to be a company that:
- is built on relationships with long term customers-in fact, we consider our customers as
our partners in success
- provides quality service, which allows us to grow
- interacts with our customers and welcomes their feedback
- does everything we can to not only assure a pleasant experience for our customers but to
exceed their expectations
- pays attention to our people, training them to be more effective and better equipped to
serve our customers
- looks for change in all areas and makes it a driving force
- is technologically progressive
- recognizes our civic responsibility, which is not only our obligation but which is just
- has a spirit of entrepreneurship that comes from seeing ourselves as a partner with our
clients-when they do well because of our service, we will do well.
3033 E. 1st Ave. #600
Denver, CO 80206
MedReview offers medical claims review and medical bill auditing and represents companies
who self-insure their healthcare benefits. We audit our clients' paid medical claims,
identify overpayments and obtain refunds for them.
- Our business is to review medical claims, find payment errors, and as a result bring
additional dollars to our clients' bottom line. Our program supplements procedural
- Our clients have no financial risk.
- We recover an average of 3% to 5% of claims with audits.
- The time required by our clients' human resources personnel is minimal.
- Our auditing personnel have extensive experience in all areas of the healthcare industry
and are compensated based upon a percent of refunds obtained for our clients.
1121 Gordon Ave.
Thomasville, GA 31792
E-mail: info at medicalreviewllc.com
- Moody Insurance Agency
Moody Insurance Agency, Inc. was founded in 1972, in Denver, Colorado. The organization
began by providing specialized insurance and bonding for Colorado's construction industry.
Now, more than 25 years later, the agency has grown and diversified into a risk management
- Commercial Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Group Benefits
- Personal Lines
- Financial Services & Estate Planning
- Surety and Fidelity Bonding
The agency has acquired several "niche" market professionals to compliment its
original construction industry focus group. Today's Moody Insurance is able to handle
everything from an emerging local entrepreneur to the highly specialized national business
We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
E-mail: info at moodyins.com
- Mountain Medical Affiliates, Inc.
MMA is a network based healthcare delivery system We provide accountability to payers and
service to providers. The extensive statewide provider panel consists of nearly 8000
physicians, 60 hospitals and numerous ancillary services.
- Broad Based Network Access - Delivering access to the extensive statewide delivery
system, plan sponsors realize significant savings through the contractual relationship
between MMA and our providers.
- Value Added Delivery System - Creating greater savings through prudent medical
management and a network configuration that captures even better discounts, the VADS
product enables plan sponsors to take advantage of this High-Performance option.
- Medical Management - Managing the use of services and providers efficiently compliments
the health benefit design while monitoring expenses for everyone involved. The local
on-site nurse case managers and medical director have an intimate understanding of local
provider capabilities and referral patterns creating savings rivaling an HMO.
5889 S Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Tel: (303) 290-9696
E-mail: info at mmanetwork.com
- Patient Advocacy Coalition
Some seriously ill patients have found themselves unable to obtain the treatment
recommended by their physician, because of a dispute about insurance coverage. Such
disagreements usually involve complex contractual issues, which are typically difficult to
resolve. The Patient Advocacy Coalition, Inc. believes that a patient, who is already
experiencing the stress and anxiety that always accompany serious illness, should not be
subjected to the additional stress of doing battle over the terms of his or her insurance
coverage. There is an easier way, and it is premised on education, representation and
777 East Girard Avenue
Tel: (303) 744 -7667
E-mail: hfrey at patientadvocacy.net
- Pinnacol Assurance
As Colorado's oldest and largest provider of workers' compensation insurance, we offer
more than just worker's compensation insurance coverage; we provide a proactive,
team-based approach that fulfills employers' unique industry needs. Our mission is the
same as it was in 1915 ? to provide an assured source of workers' compensation
protection to Colorado employers and their greatest asset - their employees.
- Unique team approach - Our team of workers' compensation specialists collaborates with
policyholders to create safer work environments while delivering exceptional claims
management and ensuring they receive the best value for their premium.
- Aggressive and proactive safety programs - Our team of 23 safety professionals, which
includes industrial hygienists and construction specialists, sets the standard for
providing workplace safety service in Colorado. Policyholders receive one-on-one
consultations from local representatives trained in OSHA requirements, workplace hazards,
and cost containment certification.
- Dedicated claims management teams - From nurse case managers to SelectNet providers to
return-to-work specialists, our claims management teams demonstrate integrity and
commitment to quality care and effective claims management. They seamlessly work together
to benefit our customers.
- SelectNet network - SelectNet, our fully integrated, proprietary occupational health
network, gives policyholders access to doctors knowledgeable in work-related injuries and
- Special investigations unit - We make fighting fraud a priority with a special
investigations unit (SIU) that takes all fraud referrals seriously. The SIU also conducts
seminars throughout the state to educate businesses about fraud detection and prevention.
- Legal services - We have an in-house legal staff and outside legal partners who
specialize in Colorado workers' compensation case law. Our legal team provides expert
advice on legal issues as part of the claims handling process.
- Extensive online services - Our commitment to innovative service includes online tools
to help policyholders effectively manage their claims.
- Superior underwriting and auditing services - Our underwriters and auditors specialize
in Colorado workers' compensation statutes and regulations, and they help policyholders
select the plan that is right for them.
7501 E. Lowry Blvd.
Denver, CO 80230
E-mail: kimberly.romero at pinnacol.com
- Preferred Insurance
Preferred Insurance was founded ten years ago. The owner is Carl Chavez and his support
staff are Christine Chavez and Vicki Davis. Our primary focus is small business and the
self employed. The primary products we sell are: Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental
insurance and Disability insurance.
We are not a mass wholesaler. Our focus is quality and service. We only deal with
reputable insurers that pay claims and we service everything that we sell. We expect to
help you with claims problems and try to solve them quickly. We are always available and
will go the extra mile. We have a pretty large customer base from which you can secure
5527 N. Union #100
Colorado Springs, CO. 80918
Tel: (719) 599-7989
Fax: (719) 599-7989
E-mail: cchavezins at adelphia.net
- Sound Insurance
Advisors - Colorado Health Insurance Plans - Sound Insurance Advisors
is an independent insurance brokerage located in Colorado specializing in
the offering and selection of health insurance from "A" Rated Carriers
including Humana, PacifiCare, Anthem, Golden Rule and more. The process of
choosing a policy can often be daunting, confusing and costly for the
uninformed consumer. Our company has pledged to simplify the decision
making process for choosing health insurance, to ensure customer
satisfaction. Through our industry knowledge and the careful consideration
of all aspects of a health insurance policy, we know we can find you a
health insurance plan with all the benefits and financial savings you are
1423 Truman Ct.,
Louisville 80027, USA
- Title America
Founded in 1985, Title America has become one of Metro Denver's fastest-growing title
companies. Accuracy, knowledge and attention to detail are the core values that allow us
to provide superior products and services. We focus on the current and emerging market
demands facing our clients. We then deliver products and services to meet and exceed those
Title America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercury Companies, Inc., which is a
privately owned Colorado company operating in Colorado, California and Arizona. Mercury
Companies is the largest independent title agency in the industry.
You can be assured that Title America and Mercury Companies, Inc. are heavily invested in,
and committed to, the title insurance business.
The underwriter for Title America is First American Title Insurance Company, based in
Santa Ana, California, which has been ranked the number-one title insurer in the nation.
909 Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80214
Tel: (303) 274-5800
Fax: (303) 237-2711
- Weinberg Group
The Weinberg Group and affiliated consultants offer life insurance, expert witness, and
commercial mediation services to professional advisers and their clients. President,
Michael D. Weinberg, JD, AEP, is a lawyer (licensed, not practicing) with more than 40
years of experience who specializes in life insurance and estate and business planning.
Design and Fund Wealth Transfer Plans
- Blend tax and estate planning law with innovative funding solutions.
- Model sophisticated estate and business continuity plans, including private and
corporate split-dollar under the new tax rules, and our proprietary "defective"
grantor trust technique, The IDIOT Trust?
- Update you with the newest techniques and strategies used by your counterparts.
- Provide clear diagrams and text to help your clients grasp complex concepts.
Life Insurance Consultant and Expert Witness
- Solve problems of tax-detrimental policy ownerships, beneficiaries, and premium payers,
including Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs).
- Review and revise split-dollar plans to comply with new IRS rules and regulations.
- Restructure existing policies to perform more safely and effectively.
- Furnish second opinions on proposed insurance purchases.
- Provide expert witness evaluation, preparation, and testimony in market conduct and
other insurance controversies, including tax disputes.
- Resolve complex business, commercial, and trust and estate disputes cost-effectively.
- Save clients the time, money, and emotional stress of court proceedings.
- Obtain quick results compared to protracted litigation.
- Secure mediation's "win-win" benefits vs. litigation's "win-lose"
4025 South Oneida Street,
Denver, Colorado 80237
E-mail: mweinberg at theweinberggroup.com
Subscribe to free Financial-Portal.com